Friday, August 30, 2013

You don't have to feel safe to feel unafraid - Update

 photo IMG_2489_zpsb2c17d9b.jpg
 photo IMG_2429_zps5872737d.jpg
{Shirt: Primark; Hat: H&M; Necklace: Etsy}

Sorry that I am posting just another update but currently there isn't much going on and I am basically just preparing myself for England. I still can't really believe it and I will already move on Thursday so I am actually quiet excited! I am really looking forward to studying in England but I think I will miss my parents a lot. But I will come home over Christmas so it won't be too bad, only 4 month until I am back home! No, I am really looking forward to this and I think it will be a great experience.

Like you can see in the pictures I also dyed my hair again. I thought it would be easier for me with brown hair because I wouldn't have to think about the roots and that I need to dye them again and with my brown hair one hardly sees the roots because my hair are brown as well. I miss the blond hair though and it is really hard to get used to the brown hair again. If anyone wants to know I used the L'Oréal Casting Creme Gloss in Chocolate.

I think I haven't written so much in a long time :D

Lights - Lions!

Marie x

Tumblr // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment