Saturday, August 17, 2013

Don't ever change and I'll stay the same - Instagram #17

 photo 17_zps3057b58c.jpg
My fav. songs ever ( Ed Sheeran - Kiss me / Olly Murs - Hand on Heart / Nina Nesbitt - Boy / Ellie Goulding - Burn / Olly Murs - Busy / Ellie Goulding - My Blood / Erik Hassle ft. Ellie Goulding - Be Mine / Little Mix - Madhouse / Olly Murs - Don't you worry child ); fell in love with Olly Murs' "Don't you worry child"; Before the concert; Olly Murs live (*fangirl*); We've been so close; concert bracelets; the stage; on our way to the concert; #ootd: Dress: Monki, Cycling Shorts: Amazon,Shoes: Primark, Belt: vintage, Bow: bijou Brigit; Watched "The Midnight Beast"; & Harry Potter ;) ; Off to family dinner(Outfit); #selfie; #ootd; #ootd: shirt: Topman, Cycling shorts: amazon; #selfie;

I am sorry that I am such an awful blogger currently. I just don't have anything to do. I am still waiting for responses from universities and so I am doing nothing. And I am honestly also a little bit too nervous to do anything.

This week has been amazing! I went to the Robbie Williams & Olly Murs Concert on Sunday, which was just amazing! I had so much fun and they both are such good entertainer! Eeeekk I want to see them again! Maybe I will see Olly live again in October depending on me being accepted by an university or not.
I will post more picture of the concert soon.

Olly Murs - Army of two

Marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment